Sunday, December 16, 2007

Accross the Universe...Some C.R.A.Z.Y stuff

( Parenthèse : J'aimerais être une chanson qui vibre et fait vibrer... ) One two three four...tell me that you love me more. Across the Universe, when nothing gonna change my world I will say, brothers and sisters, together we'll make it true. If all you need is love, don't make it bad and enjoy the strawberry field. After that, you will see that happiness is a warm gun, You may say hello to the yellow submarine and pray for a Revolution which comes together...Something in the way she moves you don't want to leave her now but LET IT BE ! You are asking where my love growes, I don't know, I don't know...I only know that I want to hold your hand and climb the sky with diamonds.

Oh darling, please believe me, Because...If I fell...don't let me down !!!


Emmenez-moi pour une C.R.A.Z.Y space oddity avec la femme que j'Aime...Tu me manques.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Un medley de tout ce qu'il y a de plus beau à entendre et à écouter... Juste ce qu'il me faut et qui fait que je t'Aime.
"Somewhere over the rainbow..." je t'attends